Products & Solutions
Turf Care Products
As a global leader in commercial and residential mower blade design and manufacturing, Fisher Barton sets the industry standard for blades that cut better, run quieter, consume less power, are safer to use, and last longer. We offer two types of turf care products:
- Rotary Mower Blades: We supply lawn mower OEMs with premium rotary mower blades. Our engineers can produce the ideal blades for your application, whether you need riding mower blades, zero-turn mower blades, walk behind mower blades, or any other type of rotary mower blade.
- Reel Mower Blades: Our reel mower blades are designed to provide both quality and value. All blades feature high impact resistance, tensile strength, and yield. We specify the ideal blade material for each application and manufacture them with tight tolerances and precisely matched mounting holes.
Wear parts are components that operate in environments subjecting them to one or more wear elements, such as abrasion, adhesion, fretting, erosion, and corrosion. To reduce wear and prolong service life, it’s important to thoroughly understand the specifics of the wear mechanisms affecting the wear part. At Fisher Barton, our materials engineers use this understanding to develop protective coatings that address specific wear types and greatly improve the life and performance of the component.
Our wear parts and coating processes provide a low-cost, durable solution to resist various wear mechanisms. Fisher Barton’s patented MARBAIN® base material is ideal for disc mowers, agricultural weldments, and more. Combined with our FluxFuse® coating, our wear parts last longer and perform better.
Fisher Barton provides reliable cutting products that meet your unique applications and requirements. Some of our industrial knives include:
- Corrugated: When cutting corrugated material, the blade needs to be sharp enough to cut without tearing, bending, or shredding the material while limiting the creation of dust. Fisher Barton’s corrugated knives deliver cleaner cuts. Our line includes cut-off and rotary shear knife sets, high-speed steel or carbide razor slitters, slotting knives, brass strippers, brass fingers, collars, urethane, and scoring rings.
- Converting: We offer a wide range of knives that convert tissue, paper, foil, films, and more. These include standard and custom slitters, crush cutters, scoring and perforating knives, guillotine knives, and dished blades.
- Zenith Cutter® Industrial Knives: Zenith Cutter knives benefit from premium-grade steel and Fisher Barton’s innovative technology and manufacturing processes. These industrial knives are reliable, high-performance, and efficient, so they work faster and reduce your production costs.
Engineered Coating Solutions
In many applications, metals must be coated to enhance their service life and functionality. Our industrial coating solutions solve the most common surface wear challenges, such as abrasion, adhesion, cavitation, corrosion, and erosion. Fisher Barton’s surface engineering specializes in carbide, tungsten carbide, metal oxide, and plastic coatings.
Bronze Gear Components
Bronze gear blanks are the premium solution for strength and resistance to wear and corrosion in many applications, including hoists, cranes, escalators, elevators, power transmissions, and gearboxes. At Fisher Barton, many of our bronze gear components can replace multiple components in an assembly, saving you money on maintenance and production.
WEAR & CUTTING COMPONENTS FROM FISHER BARTON
Fisher Barton’s commitment to continuous innovation allows us to deliver products that last longer, perform better, cost less, and meet our clients’ unique requirements. Contact us today for more information about our high wear and cutting components.
Fisher Barton Brands
News & Events
“There are so many people who played a role in making this possible. That’s why it is the power of ‘we.’ We have done it. We can do it. We will do it. That’s an important message for our community,” Salas said. “We need to keep moving forward. This is not a park. This is an event space where people can come together.” Fisher Barton Board Chair David Wilkey said the Square — much like Fisher Barton — will be a place where families can gather, share and grow together.
Fisher Barton has selected MSI General Corporation for the design and construction of our new industrial building and site development for Accurate Specialties’ Turning Center of Excellence on Bluemound Road. To kick off construction, a groundbreaking ceremony is planned for Tuesday, March 21 at 10:00 AM.
Accurate Specialties, Inc. (ASI), a division of Fisher Barton, is North America’s leading manufacturer of bronze gear blanks for power transmission and agricultural applications. With innovative and integrated manufacturing techniques, they specialize in precision machining, chill casting, centrifugal casting, and spun-cast gear blanks. As a full-service bronze foundry with automated machining capabilities, ASI delivers complete, fully machined, ready-to-hob bronze gear blanks and shafts made to exact customer specifications.
LaserEdge® Fisher Barton’s premium lawn mower blade that cuts itself sharp is making its first production model debut this spring. LaserEdge has always been the premium blade of choice for landscape professionals because of its MARBAIN® durability and ability to stay sharp longer even in the most extreme conditions. This is the first time LaserEdge has come standard on a mower.